Monday, July 7, 2008

A Good Top 10 List

Creating this blog has become a bit obsessive for me. I really enjoy passing along articles, websites or blogs that I think are interesting. But I now find myself reading blog after blog after blog and there isn't enough time in the day to even scratch the surface of what is on the web. So I will just continue hunting and passing along posts that were worth my time and hopefully yours as well.

One I stumbled upon tonight is Life Optimizer. I found the following post to be quite interesting and true. It is called Top 10 Things You Should Change in Your Life to Get What You Want. If you fear change, this article is not for you. But if you are stuck in a rut, or not progressing the way you thought you would, this is a good read. It really doesn't state any new concept that hasn't been said before; but what I do like is that it gives you an Action List after each point. My favorite is #2. What is yours?

No comments: