- What are you passionate about in your work?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being high, how would you and others know you well, rate your level of performance against your peers?
- In your work, what are you a "pro" at?
- Define and give me an example of how you go "above and beyond" in your work.
- How are you driven to meet and exceed customer expectations?
Another great quote in this book is this:
Talent is the product. With the right people, given the correct incentives, encouraged and driven to their highest individual accomplishments...you will adapt to most competitive challenges. You will weather more rain delays, bad ump calls, flat beers in the concession
stands and all routine disasters of the zero sum standings most organizations are facing. Talent is the product. - Jeff Angus