Saturday, November 8, 2008

Social Networking/Marketing

For the past couple of months I have been on the hunt to learn more about social networking/marketing and how it can help our members. As I was reading a post last night called Why Should Anyone Read Your Blog?, I stumbled across a new site on social media business strategy and more. I am impressed. I can tell I will be spending a lot of time there.

I also love good music. It can really change the mood I am in. As I was reading the November postings from this new site, there was one that promoted good music from Chris Blake. I didn't even know there was music on MySpace - shows why I need to become more educated on this social networking/marketing stuff. Anyway, I now own the Wave album (thanks to iTunes) and can't wait to listen to it today.

This is why social networking/marketing/blogging, etc. is so exciting to me. I set out to learn why no one reads this blog and ended up finding another great site and have a new album. What could be better than that??

UPDATE: GREAT MUSIC. ENJOY:

No comments: