Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving - Part 1

Today I had the pleasure of listening to my youngest daughter sing some Thanksgiving songs at her school. Here was my favorite:

Thank you mommy, for tucking me in bed.
Thank you daddy, for stories that you read.
Thank you teddy bear. . . for always being there.
This is Thank You Day.

Thank you circus, for every funny clown.
Thank you Santa, for always coming around.
Thank you candy shops. . . for making lollipops.
This is Thank You Day.

When I lay me down to sleep,
every night I know.
Grandma and grandpa love me so.
I want to thank them so.

Thank you winter, for every snowy day.
Thank you summer, for all the time we play.
Thank you family. . . for always loving me.
This is Thank You, this is Thank You Day.

Thank You Miss Horwell and the first grade students at Miller Elementary.

No comments: