Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Memories


Decked out in her new pj's and iPod, my youngest daughter is catching some zzzzz's after a long day of hard play.

My family had a wonderful Christmas. The big hit this year was the Wii - thanks to the Newark Rotary Auction. I was the successful bidder of the Wii system. I probably should apologize to Mike Shearer for hovering over the sheet and increasing my bid every minute or so. Anyway, with the Wii system purchased early, I had a get a few games to go with it. One of my daughters wanted the American Idol game, so I went to Best Buy in Heath and purchased it. They started playing with it around 11 am and we didn't shut it down until the last guest left our house at 10 p.m. Wow was that entertaining. Even my mom participated and sang Islands In The Stream, which didn't score high with Simon. Turns out the trio of men in my den scored pretty high with their version of Imagine. That was an unexpected surprise. And my rendition of Michael Jackson's Don't Stop Till You Get Enough was very interesting. It's hard to sing like a boy who sounds like a girl.

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas filled with love and laughter and one that created some lasting memories.
UPDATE: Thanks to Andrew Guanciale - I have a goal now.


Thanks Dude.

No comments: