Monday, January 5, 2009

Plugged Back In

In reading my last post, I sounded a bit desperate. That's because I haven't blogged for ten days! And I only checked my email once while I was gone. That is pretty impressive for me. But my bigger frustration was the 2.5 hour delay at the airport today. Airports and I have a love-hate relationship. I love the fact that flying adds more hours to my vacation. But flying also adds more frustration as well. Going through security drives me crazy. Today, I had a bottle of hairspray and my toothpaste taken away. Give me a break. I guess I can understand the hairspray, but toothpaste?? I even had it in the plastic bag that they require. The tube was too large. Funny, since I used it all week, it was actually smaller than when I arrived, but grumpy woman didn't care.

Anyway, I have returned. It is late, and I am tired, but I thought instead of giving you loads of details about my trip here, I am going to direct you to my personal blog where you can read about it if you want to. We had a wonderful time. I hope you had some time to relax and slow down too.

No comments: