Monday, June 8, 2009

Quote of the Day

In talking about doing what you love, Donny Deutsch says:

"When Sunday night feels as great as Friday night, you're doing what you love."

I just started reading The Big Idea By Donny Deutsch. I also watch the show on CNBC. I love these types of books. I have read several of them and never get tired hearing how others have succeeded in life and what event caused them to take a risk and follow their gut. He talks about how to find your passion. It is the same thing I have read in other books - "Go back to your childhood, which was the purest time in your life. What did you love? What were your hobbies?"

I wasn't one to play with dolls or barbies growing up. I liked to put things together - Lego's, Lincoln Logs, Tinker Toys, etc. And music. I loved to listen to music. Hmmm. Wonder what I will do when I finally grow up?

No comments: