There are only two Friday's left for this Market. I suggest you take some time to visit. It is open from 3 - 7 on Friday's and is located next to McDonald's on the square in downtown Newark.
In one of Nicholas Bate's mini-books called How to think like... he lists How to think like...The guy at the Farmer's Market:
- Absolutely: hand-picked.
- Definitely: no added ingredients.
- Certainly: organic through and through.
- No: just me and my family. My grandfather helps sometimes in the orchard.
- Of course: here every Friday.
- Let me wrap those for you-these are re-cycled paper bags, of course.
- Thank you: please tell your friends!
So stop by the Farmer's Market and meet the many vendors who think like this!