Thursday, March 4, 2010

Social Media 1,285,385,004,486

I have no clue how many posts are out there on the use of Social Media, thus my made-up number in my post title. What I do know is that I like the types of posts that are easy to understand, and that take you step-by-step through a new process. I also like the blogs and sites that give you homework. Yes, homework. That way you HAVE to do something besides just think about it.

I found a site that does just that during a recent conference I attended. The site is called Social Media Leaps.

This site is designed for chamber's and small business to take the "leap" into the social media world. It gives you 5 minute "leaps" into:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Flickr
  • YouTube
  • Blogging

You will also find a 60 day plan which gives you 60 easy steps (homework) to help work your way through the social media atmosphere.

All this for FREE.

There is some really great information there. As was said in the presentation I attended: "This (social media) is not a fad. . .it's a trend. . .here to stay."

Check it out today.

- Posted by Cheri

No comments: