Monday, June 20, 2011

Now Accepting Applications for Leadership Class

We are now accepting applications for the the 2011 - 2012 Community Leadership of Licking County class.  The classes are the third Friday of each month from September to May. 

Here are some comments from the 2011 class who graduated on May 20, 2011:

“It’s one thing to “think” you are in a leadership role; it’s another to be “seen” as a leader”


“I used to see leaders as people I followed. I now see myself as one of these people”

“I think I have been too focused in my career. This course opened my eyes to a community that is very wonderful”

“I have a better understanding of what my responsibilities are as a manager, not my job responsibilities, but rather my responsibilities to my staff”

“I am new to the area and had reservations about moving. Taking the class has left a great impression of the community on me”

“Leadership is more about inspiring others”

The cost for the nine sessions is $600.00.  Class size is limited. For more information and to obtain an application, please contact Cheri at 740-345-9757 ext. 5 or chottinger@lickingcountychamber.com.

No comments: