Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Team Approach

Changes Ahead

I have thoroughly enjoyed writing this blog. If you have followed it for even a short period of time, you will notice that it is very random. There are postings about local business, regulation, politics, music, leadership, humor and occasionally some postings on me and my family, which really don't belong here. I'll elaborate on that in a minute.

As of January 1, 2010, Chat with the Chamber will now be written by my team; not just by me. We are an office of four women (talented women, I might add) and each have ideas and passions that compliment each other and will add value to this blog. So the new team is made up of Mandy, Vicky, Jennifer and me, Cheri.

Another benefit of this team approach is a selfish one. I maintain another blog, my personal one (http://www.naplesgirl.wordpress.com/) and keeping up with two blogs can sometimes be a difficult task. By not having the sole responsibility of Chat with the Chamber, I can be more creative on my personal blog and not intermix my crazy personal life with Chamber life.
Our goal is to provide more valuable content to you from four different perspectives. I hope you enjoy the new changes.
P.S. Slight change in our address. New one is www.chatwiththechamber.com, but you can still find us under the old one too at www.chatwiththechamber.blogspot.com

No comments: