It's time for our annual Award Celebration and we need your help! The Licking County Community is full of businesses and individuals who do amazing things and many of them deserve to win awards. Again, this year at our Annual Dinner, we will be recognizing those businesses and individuals. If you know a deserving business or business person who is worthy, please click here to fill out the nomination form TODAY! Details are very important, so please include all information regarding the business or individual - don't leave anything out!
We are seeking nominations for:
- Business of the Year (20 employees or less) - Sponsored by The Energy Cooperative
- Business of the Year (21 - 100 employees) - Sponsored by Licking County Safety Council
- Business of the Year (100+ employees) - Sponsored by State Farm Insurance
- Non-Profit of the Year - Sponsored by United Way of Licking County
- Employee of the Year - Sponsored by Matesich Distributing Company
- STEM Business of the Year - Sponsored by The Works
NOTE: Past winners are not eligible, but past runner-ups are eligible to win.
The Licking County Chamber of Commerce Annual Awards Celebration will take place during the Annual Dinner on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 at Longaberger Golf Club.
Deadline to submit nominations is Friday, July 5, 2013.